Continuing from my travel series, I am sharing six things that made my flight so much better. These are so handy when it comes to convenience, comfort, and health.
Top Row: Baby wipes, hand wipes, Clorox wipes, face mask
- Baby wipes: these are so handy to use for my face and the body because you don’t have to worry about rinsing after. If it is safe for babies then it is safe for sensitive skin. These are moisturizing and cleans very well.
- Wet Ones hand wipes: sanitizing wipes, convenience to use before and after meals in case the line to the laboratory is long.
- Clorox wipes: I always use these wipes to clean my flight table, the seat belt buckles, basically the space around me on the flight. These areas can be overlooked and often covered in germs, so these wipes are helpful to protect me from touching any icky surfaces.
- Face masks: useful in case anyone around is sick!
Bottom Row: Filtered water bottle, inflatable neck pillow, fanny pack
- Filtered water bottle: I like to carry an empty water bottle with me and fill it up before getting on the plane since it might be hard to catch a flight attendance inflight.
- Inflatable neck pillow: This is a must!!! Sleeping on the plane is so uncomfortable, so having a pillow to properly support my neck make it easier to sleep. Since it is inflatable, I can easily put it away.
- Fanny pack: I like to put all of my important documents and money in the fanny pack. Having this attached to me, I feel a little bit more at ease.
I hope you will find these helpful, especially if there are any items that you may found useful. Check out my travel haul video for more travel tips.